Monday, July 23, 2007

Cheap Thrills: Ms. Manicure Mini Emery Boards

Whenever I'm packing for a trip, I stop by the $1 bin in stores like Target for travel size toiletries and containers that won't take up as much space in my luggage. A few months ago, as I headed to Toronto for some rest and relaxation, I stumbled across Ms. Manicure matchstick emery boards.

These tiny nail files are not only colorful and cute, but perfect for emergencies like a broken, split, or chipped nail - especially if you're carrying that fashionably small clutch you found at a fraction of the original price. (smile) I've always hated carrying a regular-sized emery board in my purse so these are perfect. You can't top that for convenience and maintenance of healthy and attractive nails on a budget.

Where to buy

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Where did you find these?